Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday!!

Do you ever have one of those weeks where on Tuesday you are asking yourself "is it Friday yet?" This was definitely one of those weeks for me! Well finally it is Friday and for me that means only a half day at work! I have a bunch of projects that I still need to get done for the house. The first one is finishing all of my drawer organizers. I made this awesome one about a month ago and I have about 6 more that I need to make for kitchen and bathroom drawers! They are actually really easy to make and much cheaper and more convenient than anything that is premade.

I am also starting to plan for my 3-day refresh that I'm getting ready to do the end of this month. I figured before I coach my next challenge group I should give myself a little refresh!

If you want to join me in a 3-day refresh challenge group leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment