Wednesday, August 13, 2014

When your workout buddy goes back to bed...

When my alarm went off this morning at 5:00 am I was actually ready to get out of bed and go for my run. This is a huge change for me since the past couple of weeks I haven't wanted to drag my bum out of bed this early except for my zumba class! After a banana for some energy and lacing up my shoes I asked Todd if he wanted to go for a walk (a phrase that usually makes him jump for joy). I never question what is on his mind, he is very clear with how he feels. For instance, this morning not only did he not get excited about a possible walk but he marched himself back into the bedroom and got back in bed. Thanks for being a supportive workout buddy Todd!
(doesn't he look excited...)

After a 30 minute run in the gorgeous (can't believe I just said that) August weather I did a little PIYO core workout. I never thought a low impact workout program would make me so sore and give me such an amazing workout! Try Piyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment