Monday, October 6, 2014

Work in Progress..

As you can see I haven't been posting much at all since starting this blog/website. It is a work in progress and I am still trying to get everything included on it that I would like to. However, my goal is to post about 1-2 times per week. I plan on putting anything and everything on here but the majority of the content will be fitness related. I am going to be starting the 21 day fix  in the next several days sometime and I plan (hopefully) to post daily about what I am eating, my progress, and how the workouts are going! If you want to join in on my 21 day fix challenge group fill out the form below. You are required to purchase the program for this group! Let's help each other out and stay on track with this awesome program! I'm so excited to get it in the mail soon! I will announce the start date for my next challenge group for the 21 day fix soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment